HOW IT WORKS
- Seller registers and uploads a horse’s listing details through their seller’s dashboard. This may include the Jockey Club registration papers, state registration papers, engagement documents, and more.
- When a listing is created, the T’Breds insertion team may be requested to perform any optional services and examinations. The insertion team will place exam reports on the auction site.
- After holding funds in escrow for one week, T’Breds pays seller, less brokerage fee, within two weeks of sale.
- Buyer registers with site.
- After reviewing horses and associated information, buyer bids on horse(s) of choice, purchases, and conveys funds to T’Breds as indicated.
- After purchase, the buyer has 72 hours (three business days) to have his own examinations performed or take the horse as-is.
- It is beneficial to include photos, videos and exam results in your auction listings.
- If selling a broodmare, it is beneficial to include a reproductive status form completed and signed by the examining veterinarian.
- Buyers are able to request documentation not provided by a seller, at which time, the seller may choose to have the T’Breds insertion team produce the requested documentation.